You simply won’t find a higher quality foam mattress (put us to the test).
- EcoShield cover resists bed bugs and allergy-causing dust mites.
- Hand-crafted by our family for nearly 70 years!
- Only CertiPUR-US Certified products are used.
- Always fast and free shipping.
- 3 Inches of 100% Pure latex for breathability… and durability.
- Full 12 year guarantee, not a pro-rated warranty.
- 2.4 or 2.5 density foam core for ultra-durability and comfort!
- 45 night trial and easy returns if you’re not 100% satisfied.
Firm or Cushion Firm? Which one to choose!
Everyone has a firmness chart, and ultimately they are all subjective. What is “firm” to one person might be “medium” to another person. In general we like to ask, “What type of mattress are you sleeping on now, and what issues are you having?” (So please call or email us!) Over time our bodies change and might require a different “firmness” level than what you currently have.
The latex we use in the TruSerenity mattress is hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial. In fact, latex is one of the cleanest foams used in a mattress! Our latex contains thousands of pin-holes to provide superior ventilation so you can sleep cooler. This Dunlop process latex comes in two different ILD’s, or firmness levels. Our Firm is a 17.5-20.5 ILD, and our Cushion Firm is 11.5-14.5 ILD. The variations are due to slight differences when the latex is manufactured, and is perfectly normal.
Also, don’t forget that if you have room for a king mattress, you can purchase separate Twin XL size Firm and Cushion Firm (think his & hers) mattresses!
Our EcoShield cover resists bed bugs and dust mites… naturally!
We not only set out to create the most comfortable, longest-lasting mattress we could, we wanted something more. We suffer from allergies just like so many millions of others, and found a product that can significantly reduce allergens in and around your mattress! Our EcoShield cover is infused with Geraniol, a natural plant extract that repels, and kills both bed bugs and those nasty allergy-fueling dust mites. Click here to learn the full story about EcoShield.